You will receive an email at least one month prior to the auction date. The email will notify you of the auction date and that the auction list has been posted to this website.
NEXT SCHEDULED AUCTION:
Registration begins at 9:00 a.m.
Auction begins at 10:00 a.m.
The exact date and list of properties is always posted at least one month in advance of the auction.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING?
You can search by keyword, property account number, or address, for example.
PUBLIC SALES IN OTHER OREGON COUNTIES
This is a partial list of Public Sales in other Oregon counties. Linn County has no jurisdiction or information for these courtesy postings.
Linn County Property Management
330 3rd Ave SW Albany, OR 97321
Phone: (541) 967-
Fax: (541) 928-
MON: 8:30 A.M. -
Properties that do not sell at a public auction may be sold by private sale. Properties may also be sold by private sale if the real market value is less than $15,000 AND the property is NOT buildable.
Offers for property available for private sale must be submitted on a sealed bid form. You can obtain a form from our office. Offers are then presented to the Linn County Board of Commissioners for acceptance or rejection.
The following steps must be followed to submit a sealed bid for a property:
1. The bid must be submitted on an “Offer Form” obtained from the General Services Office located at 330 SW 3rd Avenue, Albany, OR.
2. The form should already include the ACCOUNT NUMBER. If not, the ACCOUNT NUMBER may be obtained from the Property Management office.
3. The bid amount must be for AT LEAST the minimum bid listed on the “Available for Sealed Bid” page.
4. The bid form must be accompanied by a CASHIER’S CHECK made out to Linn County or MONEY ORDER for at least 10% of the bid amount. If you are not a successful bidder, the money will be returned to you after the bid is opened.
5. The bid must be submitted in a sealed envelope. The outside of the envelope must indicate it is SEALED BID and include the ACCOUNT NUMBER of the property being bid on.
6. Bids must be sent to the General Services Office, PO Box 100, Albany, OR 97321. See the Available for Sealed Bid page to see if there is a certain date the bid is due by.
7. Once a bid is accepted by the Board of Commissioners, the deposit is non-
If there is more than one bid received on a property, it will go to the highest bidder; however, the Linn County Board of Commissioners reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
The successful bidder is also responsible for paying sixty five ($65) dollars for the first page and five ($5) dollars per page thereafter in recording fees for the property deed.
If you have additional questions you can email us at LCproperty@co.linn.or.us.
PRIVATE SALES (SEALED BIDS):